Monday, October 08, 2007

"She got legs, and she knows how to use 'em"



Saturday was truly a frabjous day! England won, and I got my legs. The two events almost coincided, as I was in IKEA when The Man sent the text to tell me the rugby news. I almost wished I had stayed to watch, but had been so sure of an Aussie thrashfest that I did not dare. Oh me of little faith. Had large (and rather loony) grin on face for the remainder of my trip round Swedish designerland, Birmingham. Rather out of kilter with all the other shoppers. And I was travelling counter to the crowds.
And did not care.
Best of all, I put the legs together yesterday afternoon, so have a slanting worktable like a real designer .
So, as promised, dear reader, some photos of my new studio. The only problem is that I no longer have any excuse for not doing some work. I have a list for today:
Oil Monoprint
Ink and Wash drawing
Stitch draw
Photocollage and stitch
Background collage
Make bread (for harvest supper, not project)

Has anyone else noticed that the posting time on blog posts bears no relation to any temporal time zone, Greenwich or otherwise? Either Google time exists in a parallel universe, or all their clocks are wrong.

1 comment:

Linds said...

It looks great! You can adjust the times on post options at the bottom of your post when you write it, but I am not sure what to do about actual times. I do know that it registers the time you start writing not when you finish. Sort of.