Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Dyeing Fall


Sorry for the dreadful pun. Some lovely new yarn arrived yesterday. Really fine (28/2) worsted and 20/2 cotton / linen mix. About 3000 metres of each. Joy and jubilation. Now I can dye and make my own colour blends of multiple strands. Should be able to get some lovely effects that way. I tidied up the dyeing room (aka The Scullery) yesterday too, so I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS. Have a bid in on ebay for a yummy laundry hamper, so am about to tie my head up in a duster like Miss Moppet in the Beatrix Potter book and go paint that table. And the window frame. And the old Police locker which you can just see on the RHS of the photo of S2B. No supper for The Man tonight. Took some work to an exhibition last night. Hoping for sales and good feedback. And The Boy is fine. So am I.

No comments: