Monday, September 03, 2007

S2B (or not 2B)



Two views of the studio to be. You will observe, gentle reader, that there is much to be moved out (or down, as it is a loft space). Drum kit (Boy's, not mine - he is going to have my former sewing room as a drum space), assorted crates (Church stuff), sailing stuff and redundant games items. The floor and ceiling are good (thanks Dad) and Dad is also going to build a 'companionway' ladder to replace the metal loft one. He is a star. But I will have to move stuff to other places and into the new studio in time. First I have to clear the lower garage as a staging post. All this explains the 'not to be' of the title because I need to do some 'real' work (i.e. design stuff for uni / commissions / projects) and ought not to be distracted by rooms for too long. Plus, you should see the cobwebs that are hanging round the house.... There was a HUGE spider in the utility sink yesterday. I could see it was so, EVEN WITHOUT MY GLASSES. I think the Pterodactyl must have sent it. Maybe I will go and make a mug of tea....

No comments: