Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gratitude


My dear friend Linds has alerted me to the Morning Glory / Lei / Woman to Woman 'challenge' to find 11 reasons for gratitude, so here goes.
1. Salvation - God loves me, Jesus died for me, the Holy Spirit lives in me. Woohoo!
2. I am alive and well.
3. September 11th is primarily my mum's birthday.
4. I have a gorgeous and wonderful son: 'the best boy in the world'.
5. The sun is shining.
6. I have a home and enough to eat.
7. I have some fiercely loyal and wonderful friends.
8. I am safe in God's hands
9. I am loved.
10. There is always hope.
11. I am learning to enjoy being me.

9 comments:

Linds said...

Well done! Great list. I am so glad you are taking part! And so help me, I have just commented about what to do on MY OWN BLOG. I am off to delete it now. Go to Seeds from my garden on my sidebar, and add you name and url to the mr Linky thingy at the bottom. And leave a comment! Do Follow th elink to Lei's blog and do the same. And I will show you what to do with youtube later.

Linds said...

You did it! I will show you how to put the button on too later. I am a fount of all knowledge this morning.

Gran said...

Great Gratitude list! It is nice to have you join our woman to woman challenge today. It will be great getting to know you in the weeks to come.

I wish for you a day filled with love and laughter!
Angela

ellen b. said...

I'm glad you were alerted and joined in. Blessings on your continued joy and gratitude in our Savior!
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

someone else said...

Wonderful list! Thank you for joining in today and linking up. I hope we see you again.

Dawn said...

Thanks for joining the group this morning as we name just a few of our blessings. It is good to think on these things.

Have a blessed day!

Tigersue said...

Thanks so much for your comments. I am going to have to figure out the Ytube thing, because their automatic post did not work for me at all. :)

Susie said...

I'm so glad to meet you and read your gratitude list :)
Stop by and visit anytime!

Lei said...

This list is such a good one! I'm always happy to see a new face. I hope you'll be back for future topics!