Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Road to Emmaus



Having decided (sorry Linds!) to go for the eclectic white look and lain awake until 2.30 thinking about where to start, the Man and I went to 'Emmaus' to look for stuff (and to take some excess stuff too, oh Good Girl). It is a great source of vintage stuff and I remembered seeing a formica topped 50's table when I visited last. And they do great cake. No 50's table but did find a solid wood one (see pic) and some vintage rose fabric (see other pic). The table is really sturdy and will do for 'messy play' in the short term, and (when painted) as a sewing machine table. I think I need to take some photos of the S2B (studio to be) so that you, gentle reader, can spur me on in my efforts....

1 comment:

Linds said...

Well, I do think it will be more "you"!!!!!! I will be over to inspect all tomorrow. Love the vintage fabric.