Friday, September 21, 2007

Huge Mouthfuls


I was going to post a photo of the most delicious doughnut ever, but, alas gentle reader, I ate it. You do not need to see a photo of the empty bag, it might incite terrible feelings of jealousy and rage. My dear friend introduced me to Krispy Kreme yesterday; actually it was the first time for both of us, she was acting on information received from her daughter. Daughter was not wrong! It was an Apple Crumble Dessert Donut, and it was heaven in a bag. I meant to only eat half, and donate the second half to The Man, but I ate it all, and I AM NOT ASHAMED. He did have one of his own; and a bag of fudge; and a banana. At least I only had one donut. I have been up and down the ladder 10 times already as penance. And will only eat yoghurt today.
We are going to see The Boy play rugby at Rugby tomorrow. On 'The Close' where the game began. ' "Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay" she chortled in her joy'. About seeing The Boy, not the rugby!!!

2 comments:

Linds said...

It is your motherly duty to jump up and down and shriek encouragement tomorrow, completely mortifying the boy. This is a tradition that needs to be kept up. The man will look on in horror at the spectacle. And you will be happy!

Linds said...

You might have worked out that I am on the 2nd glass of wine......